Happy first day of Spring, everyone! With the start of this beautiful new season, it’s time for you and your best four-legged pal to head outdoors for some extra fun in the sun. Take your buddy for a run in the surf along one of our gorgeous beaches, roam the ever-green parks and play fetch, or go for a sunset stroll with your camera in-toe to capture your favorite moments with your little buddy.
So, grab those leashes, and don’t forget the water, because we’ve put together some of our favorite Spring activities for you and your pet to celebrate the end of winter.
- Head to the Park – Take your buddy to the dog park for an exciting game of fetch in the wide, open air. Not only is it great fun for all, it’s a great way to exercise with your pet to keep them young and healthy!
- Have a Beach Day – We don’t know about you, but when that sun starts to shine bright, we’re ready to head to the beach! You and your little buddy can have all sorts of fun running around, swimming and sunbathing. Just don’t forget the sunscreen, for you and for your pet.
- Go for a Hike – Hit the trails, and explore all of the beauty that nature has to offer this time of year. Let your pet’s senses enjoy the fragrant smells and fresh air.
- DIY an Obstacle Course – Work on your pet’s strength and agility by making your very own obstacle course in your backyard. Trust us, your pet will love the chance to learn something new!
- Play in the Sprinklers – Who doesn’t love running around in the sprinklers under the sun? The Florida temperatures are already making the mercury rise, so cool off with your buddy with some old-school fun.
- Go Out on the Town – Enjoy the Spring air with a night on the town with your favorite, furry date. You can even make it a group outing with all of your besties, two and four-legged!
- Run Free – You may have stayed in a bit more during the cooler winter months than you or your little buddy might have liked, so make the most of this change in season. Go find a wide-open space, and just run free!
- Spring Cleaning – Ok, we know that cleaning doesn’t exactly sound like fun, but it can be. As you work your way through the house, don’t forget about all of those worn-out clothes that have been hiding at the bottom of your drawers. If you’re ready to get rid of a few, take them outside with your pet, and let them go to town! Raggedy old shirts make for some of the best tug-of-war games!
Have fun, and enjoy the season!