Our pets give us so much joy and love, so naturally, we want to share our love and gratitude with them and gift them with something special this holiday season. But, if you’re still not sure what to get your favorite four-legged companion, and Christmas only a few days away now, we have some excellent last-minute gift ideas for you both:
- Orthopedic Dog Bed – With an orthopedic dog bed, your pup will never want to get out of bed! They’re great for all dogs but especially senior pets or those with arthritis or other medical conditions.
- Dog Maze Bowl – Bring a little playtime to snack time with a fun challenge for your pet to engage in. Test your dog’s brainpower as they push treats through deep passages to holes where they can retrieve the tasty delights hidden beneath.
- Kitty Crinkle Sack – What cat doesn’t love a slumber party? We all know how much kitties like to snuggle and snooze. Then, add a little crinkle play in the mix, and you’ve got one happy cat on your hands!
- Interactive IQ Treat Ball – Instead of just handing your pet a treat, make them work for it. Treat balls are great fun for both your pet and you, as you watch them figure out how best to chow down.
- Homemade Christmas Dog Treats – Remember, Christmas cookies aren’t just for Santa and the kids!
- Zoom Rotating Laser Cat Toy – Wear kitty out with a hands-free rotating laser pointer. Your cat will spend hours of fun with this cleverly entertaining toy, and you don’t have to lift a finger!
- Personalized Dog Sweater – As you snuggle up for the holidays, don’t forget about your pup. Have a personalized sweater made for them so they can prance around in style.
- Cat Scratcher Lounge – Keep kitty from scratching up your furniture by giving them their very own scratching lounge.
- Personalized Dog Treat Jar – Store your pup’s goodies in their own personalized cookie jar to keep them fresh, longer.
- Holiday-Themed Pet Collar – Make sure your pet stands out among the crowd with a comfy, trendy, holiday-themed pet collar.
- Ball Launcher Dog Toy – Give your arm a break, and get your pup a ball launcher. It means more playtime for them and more smiles for you.
- Tower of Tracks Cat Toy – Keep active kitties occupied with a tiered ball track. They’ll play and purr with excitement for hours!
- Indoor Hunting Cat Feeder – Just because your cat lives indoors doesn’t mean they can’t hunt. Bring them back to their basic instincts with an indoor hunting cat feeder toy.
- Pet Grooming Gloves – With grooming gloves, your pet will love a soft massage, and you’ll get to put an end to shed fur all over your furniture!
- Pet Stockings – Get your pet a stocking to stuff all of their goodies in, and hang them proudly by the rest of the family’s.