Everyone likes to receive presents during the holiday season – even your pets! From tech gadgets to toys, there’s an entire market that caters to pets, perfect for all of your gift-giving needs. So, this year, make sure your beloved four-legged family members receive something special alongside the rest of the gang. Here are some of this year’s top picks:
- Clothes – From hats and sweaters to raincoats and booties, pet fashion has never been more stylish or in demand. So, before you take next year’s holiday card photo with the whole family in matching outfits, don’t forget to grab one for your favorite four-legged companion.
- Toys – Pets are always excited to receive new toys. So, gift them a few uniquely holiday-themed toys this year. Whether it’s a tiny plush reindeer or a candy cane colored kong, there’s something to meet every pets’ desire.
- Dishes – Lots of humans have a favorite drinking mug or other dish, so why wouldn’t your pet? This year, gift them with stylish new food and water bowls that will make mealtime all the more special.
- Treat Canisters – If you have a pet that can reach the treat bags and get into them when they’re not supposed to, get some stylish new treat canisters. Not only will this make things on your counter more visually appealing, but it just may throw off the scent so that your pet stays away until you’re ready to give them that all-too desired treat.
- Treats – Gift your pet some of their favorite treats to put in those fancy new treat canisters. There are also all kinds of exciting, new flavors out just for the holiday season.
- Smart Collars – While your pet may certainly appreciate a stylish new collar, smart collars are actually great gifts for pet parents. The new smart collars do everything from track your pet’s physical location to monitoring their activity levels so that you can ensure they stay safe, happy, and healthy.
- Ultimate Cat Scratchers – Cats love scratchers at any time of the year. But, this season, you can get them a special holiday-themed house scratcher. From Santa’s helper homes to gingerbread houses, this is one gift that will keep the cheer going.
- Heated Bedding – Make sure your fur babies sleep soundly with a comfortable new bed. But, don’t just settle for any bed, after all this is a special occasion! Gift your pet with a heated bed to rest their head.
- Automated Litter Box – Tired of having to scoop your cat’s litter box all the time? Take some of the work out of the chore, and get your pet a new automatic, self-scooping litter box.
- DNA Test – That’s right! Gift your family with the knowledge of your pets’ heritage this year.
This is the season of giving, after all, so as you plan your list of holiday gifts for all of your loved ones, don’t forget about your pets. They’re an important member of your family, too, and they’ll be just as thrilled as everyone else to be included in the festivities!